neatCal 1.0 2019
- New Flat design.
- Global File Manager. (Now you can see all uploaded files, manage and attach them to any items.)
- New themes.
- Browser notifications.
- Application notifications.
- jQuery 3 update.
- jQuery UI 1.12 update.
- JQuery Mobile 1.4.5 update.
- New ajax loading bar.
- New rich text editor.
- Required feature for custom fields.
- Date field for custom fields.
- New Activity Framework.
- New application navigation with custom background image.
- Image preview for attachments.
- PHP 5.3+ support.
- PHP mysqli support.
- Tag colors.
- Smart Add Button (top right corner). Click to add event, task, booking, contact or compose an email.
- Sortable custom fields. Now you can change custom field order with drag and drop.
- Improved form validations.
- Improved translations.
- Improved file upload management.
- 2-Way Google Calendar Sync.
- New sidebar calendar with event heatmap.
- New year view with event heatmap.
- Redesigned calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, search, year).
- Convert calendars into projects (or vice versa).
- Calendar files (can be uploaded and downloaded by shared calendar members).
- Calendar discussions.
- Notifications (you will be notified on calendar share and event actions (create/delete/edit)).
- Share Calendar Dialog add user with name or email.
- Filter events with multiple tags.
- Calendar info tooltip for Timeline calendars.
When you hover a Timeline calendar list (horizontal or vertical)
you can see calendar/project details (description, shared users, custom fields).
- Search events by tags.
- Search events by custom fields.
- Improved Mobile Calendar.
- Improved Timeline.
- Improved UI.
- Bug Fix: Timeline doesn't show end of year.
- Bug Fix: Week Calendar top bar doesn't show events (all-day/multi-day) more than 20.
- Contact tasks.
- Contact files.
- Contact notes.
- Contact tags.
- Contact payments/invoices.
- Upcoming Events (appointments, tasks and bookings) widget on the right side of the contact form.
- Filter and search contacts by tags.
- Social network fields for contacts.
- Contact name initials chip on contact list.
- Independent Custom Fields for each contact list.
- Send email/sms to multiple contacts.
- Independent appointment calendar. Now all appointments will be saved to your chosen appointment calendar.
- Import contacts from Google Contacts.
- Improved user interface and usability.
- Improved contact summary dialog.
You can view contact info on any app and go to contact
details by clicking View Contact button or name.
- Bug Fix: Wrong contact counts in groups.
Tasks & Projects
- Smart Lists (Next 7 Days, All Tasks, By Date, Assigned Tasks, Contacts Tasks).
- Kanban boards.
- Copy projects (tasks and subtasks).
- Now you can create unlimited lists within a project.
- Contact Tasks. View all Contacts tasks on Tasks application with Contacts smart list.
- Project Milestones.
- Notifications. Team members will be notified on task actions (invite, create, assign, comment, etc.).
- View task lists on any mode (List, Kanban, OrgTask).
- Manage tasks on Calendar.
- Task icons (subtask, comment, due date, recurring, attachments).
- Create tasks with copy-paste (each line is a new task).
- Archive tasks feature (archive specific tasks or lists).
- Task tags.
- Select multiple tasks with CTRL and SHIFT keys to move/copy tasks to other projects/lists/subtasks.
- Bulk edit tasks (delete, change date, move, copy, add tags to multiple tasks).
- Featured task image (display features task image on task
lists, kanban boards and orgtask cards).
- Task importance (low, medium, high).
- Sort tasks by importance.
- Filter tasks by tags.
- Search tasks by tags.
- Search tasks by custom fields.
- Recurring tasks.
- Copy tasks (optional with all details, comments, attachments, subtasks, etc.).
- Task complete status (progress bar).
- Custom Fields for projects and tasks.
- Task timers.
- Log time for tasks.
- Pomodoro timer.
- Task reminders.
- Convert projects into calendars (or vice versa).
- Project members with permissions.
- Tasks time reports.
- Project people reports (shows each project member's time and task reports).
- Activities (task and project activities).
- Project files (attach and share files with project members).
- Project comments (discus project details with your team).
- Subtask breadcrumbs (you can view all parent tasks when you view a subtask in task dialog header).
- Completed/Total task count information on list headers.
- Custom background image.
- Default project (Settings).
- Trello import/export/2-way sync.
- Improved drag and drop support.
- Improved keyboard shortcuts for task management.
- Improved user interface and usability.
- Improved reports (total tasks, list reports, time reports, project member reports).
- Improved task printing.
- New main calendar widget (day, week, month, year, list, grid and Timeline views).
- Event Calendar share event dialog. Now you can share your
events with Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Email.
- Event Calendar add to my calendar feature. Now you can
any event to your other calendars (Google Calendar,
iCalendar, Yahoo Calendar, Live Calendar, etc.)
- Event Calendar icons (location, share, repeat, ical).
- Google Maps for public event content.
- New Event Calendar templates.
- Create your own Event Calendar with easy templates.
- Sync integration. Auto publish your Google Calendar events or other subscribed calendars.
- Location management.
- Enable/Disable public booking.
- Service buffer time (preparation time before an appointment).
- Booking lead time.
- Future booking time limit.
- Time-Slot based class management (for escape rooms, paintball fields, etc.).
- Invoices. Generate invoices for bookings, download (pdf) and email invoices.
- Smart Booking Widget (place customized booking widget into any page).
- Customizable public booking page.
- Mobile public booking page and booking widget.
- Add your own CSS rules to customize your booking page and widget.
- Redirect URL. Redirect to specified URL after a successful booking.
- New notification templates (confirm, cancel, modify, thank you).
- Customizable reminders for admin, staff and customers.
- Service photos (gallery).
- Custom Fields for Booking Form (each service has their own custom fields).
- View your customers' bookings in Contacts application.
- Print booking.
- Booking cancellation for customers.
- Products. You can define products and add them to your services.
- Add-Ons. With add-ons you can customize your booking pricing
(adult, children, etc.), add products to your services so your clients
can purchase products along with their bookings.
- Improved design.
New Application: Email
- Imap/SMTP support.
- Manage multiple email accounts.
- SmartInbox. Unified inbox for your all (or selected) accounts.
- Switch between accounts easily.
- Manage folders and subfolders.
- Drag and drop mails to move between folders.
- Send Email with drag and drop attachments.
- Contacts Application integration. Autocomplete support for your contacts.
- Search your current folder, account or all accounts.
- Print emails.
- Save emails as PDF.
- Direct access to mail servers for fethcing emails.
- Core: installation script spc_comments table fix.
- Core: SPC Scrollbar positions and styles fixes.
- Calendar: RSVP fixes.
- Calendar: sidebar calendar "Incorrect Date Format!" fix.
- Calendar: import calendar (iCal) by url fix.
- Calendar: public calendar login fix.
- Booking: application empty charts fix.
- Event overlap management.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.5.3 June 1, 2015
- Event tags.
- Sidebar month calendar denotes days have events.
- Edit/Delete specified event or whole series in repeating events.
- Timeline business hours (custom start, end time).
- Event calendar style and ui settings.
- Public user profile dialog. Now users can view their friend's information.
- Redesigned Contacts application.
- Global search form.
- New user interface.
- New themes.
- Redesigned Event Calendar.
- jQuery 2.1.3 update.
- jQuery UI 1.11.4 update.
- Application timezone fix.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.5.2 September 12, 2014
- Reminders timezone fix.
- Shared calendar export.
- Mobile calendar login page redirection and style problems.
- User count error fix.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.5.1 August 16, 2014
- Team Management.
- Built-in Event Location Maps.
- Calendar Images.
- Timeline with resource pictures.
- Scroll Timeline by mouse dragging on resources and timebars.
- Shared calendar event and Public calendar event file attachments.
- Shared Calendar event comments (now you can add comments to the shared events with "see" permission).
- Improved user management for admins.
- Redesigned Calendar Application agenda view.
- Redesigned Contacts Application appointment mangement.
- Improved event tooltips. It shows event creator photo now.
- Independent package installation.
- Easy update manager from previous versions.
- Show maps on public event dialogs.
- Wrong timezone calculation fix for iCal import/export and subscribe.
- Reminder timezone fix (now reminder messages display correctly with user's timezone).
- Mobile Calendar login page error.
- File upload extension error.
- Booking service display error (when you create your first service).
- Removed additional br tags on rich text editor generated event contents.
- Calendar Application permissions fixes.
- Calendar popup reminder message template fix.
- Contacts Application and Booking Application contact validation.
- Event Calendar upcoming events widget show past days fix.
- Calendar inconsistent status fix (toggle on/off calendar fix).
- Vertical Timeline horizontal scrollbar fix.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.5 July 26, 2014
- Contacts Application.
- Booking Application.
- Event custom fields.
- Event file attachments.
- Event comments.
- SMS Reminders
- Timemarker for Timeline.
- Three new widgets for Event Calendar: Monthly Events, Month Calendar, Photo View.
- jQuery 2.1.1 and jQuery UI 1.11 upgrade.
- New themes
- Improved Month Calendar View.
- Improved Agenda View.
- Improved Event Calendar (improved design, new widgets: Photo View, Big Month Calendar, Monthly Events).
- Improved docs.
- Timezone (when you change your timezone your events will be shown in that timezone now).
- Invitations login bug fix. Outside users can see public invitations page without loggin in now.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.4 October 26, 2013
- Changeable subscribed calendars. Now you can change your calendars imported by URL.
- jQuery 2 and jQuery UI 1.10 upgrade.
- New themes spc-dark-blue, spc-dark-orange, spc-white, spc-white-green, spc-silver.
- Improved Agenda View.
- Improved Month View.
- Improved Event Calendar.
- Improved API, added new methods.
- Wrong start day of week for public view.
- Month view style issues.
- Week calendar scrollbar (height) fix.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.2 September 20, 2013
- Advanced Staff Mode. With advanced staff mode you can manage your own calendars or your group/staff calendars.
- Advanced Overlap/Double Booking management.
- User Interface
- New theme "smart-light-blue"
- Installation script "spc_calendar_settings" table creating bug.
- Event Calendar Plugin wrong dates on Event List widget for multi-day events.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.1 September 10, 2013
- Mobile Calendar Plugin
- Event Overlap Prevention.
- Closed times for timeline.
- i18n engine.
- Week calendar height issue. If you have event outside of the start - end times you won't be able to see them anymore.
- i18n "Undefined Key" error for untranslated items.
- Week calendar time indicator bar position. It was displaying wrong time when you change week calendar's start time or cell size.
- Added timestamp fields for iCal imported events.
Smart PHP Calendar 3.0 July 22, 2013
- Event Calendar.
- Event Loader. Load events from other sources (web services or databases).
- Signup module. Now users can signup to your calendar.
- Vertical Timeline (Resources on Y-axis).
- Weekly calendar custom timeslot height (Day, Week, Custom (x-days) views, 15px, 20px, 30px, 40px, 50px).
- Weekly calendar custom timeslot minute (Day, Week, Custom (x-days) views, 5mins, 10mins, 15mins, 20mins, 30mins, 60mins).
- Event tooltips.
- Show/Hide week calendar time.
- Custom Start/End time for week calendar (Day, Week, Custom (x-days) views).
- Public group calendars.
- Public subscribed calendars.
- New timeslot selector for week calendar.
- Manage a specific event or the all events in a recurring event series.
- Show/Hide left sidebar option.
- Blink effect for events currently being edited.
- Activate/Deactivate keyboard shortcuts.
- Custom application width and height.
- Copy event feature.
- Custom event color for each event.
- Calendar engine.
- Recurring engine.
- iCal engine.
- Week calendar.
- Month view.
- Year view.
- Themes, styles.
- API (new events, new methods).
- Event creation on public view.
- Unexpected behavior from keyboard shortcuts for password fields.
- Calendar list sort by calendar name.
- If an event created for a inactivated calendar, activate it after successfull event creation.
- Contact Management Plugin.
- Mobile Calendar Plugin.
- We will release a new Contact Management Plugin and a new Mobile Calendar Plugin soon. Please check out our roadmap page.
Smart PHP Calendar 2.0.1 July 1, 2012
- Keyboard shortcuts for Contact Management Plugin. (Contact Management Plugin)
- Contact Management Plugin Sort By option added. Now you can sort your contact by their First Name or Last Name. (Contact Management Plugin)
- Application integration toolkit. Now you can integrate (users, user authentication, styles, etc.) Smart PHP Calendar to your application easily.
- Shared calendar owner info added.
- Completed translations for Contact Management Plugin. (Contact Management Plugin)
- Contact count info added to each contact group. (Contact Management Plugin)
- Contact Management Plugin edit shared contact list button added. Now you can rename your shared contact list and see the list owner.
Smart PHP Calendar 2.0 June 28, 2012
- User event images folder permissions error.
- "An error occured. Please try again later" message cleared for server's empty string response.
- Two different icon sets for the core application. You can use little or big icons now.
- Forgot Password link added to the login page.
- Contact Management Plugin
- PHP 5.1 support. Smart PHP Calendar works with PHP 5.2+ anymore.
Smart PHP Calendar 1.9 May 24, 2012
- Complete folders delete on user delete.
- iCalendar engine default timezone problem
(If there is no timezone in iCalendar file your default timezone will be used to parse the file).
- User calendars initializations problems.
- Mobile plugin calendar initialization problems.
- Events Calendar plugin initialization problems.
- Send invitations to the all users (registered and non-registered).
- Send invitations to guests email addresses.
- Guests can respond to your invitation by using their own invitation page.
- 95% completed translations.
- New shortcut keys ("v" for vertical view and "h" for horizontal view).
- Calendar engine.
- iCalendar parser.
- User Interface (themes, styles, icons).
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.7.2, jQuery UI 1.8.20, jQuery Mobile 1.1
- PHPMailer class. We are using Swift Mailer for all email operations anymore.
Smart PHP Calendar 1.8 March 2, 2012
- Uploading ics files bigger than 2MB problem.
- Month view additional event box positions.
When you click + icon (+x events) to see all events in a day on month view it was overflowing of the screen in some conditions.
- Calendar share username dropdown menu.
There was a bug that brokes the application when you want to see usernames dropdown menu in Share Calendar Dialog.
- Event image gallery delete event bug.
- User delete bug.
- Resources view.
- Recources on x axis. You can view your calendars (or users) in Timeline format in Resources View Horizontal Mode.
- Recources on y axis. You can view your calendars (or users) side by side in Resources View Vertical Mode.
- Using your users as resources. You can use your own calendars or your users as resources.
- User Permissions. SuperUser and Admins can set permissions for their users.
- Create Users (for admins)
- Edit Users (for admins)
- Create Calendars
- Edit Calendars
- Delete Calendars
- Share Calendars
- Create Events
- Edit Events
- Delete Events
- Two way resize for events in week based views (resources, day, week, custom). Now you can resize your events to change your event start time also.
- Improved iCal engine.
- User Management keyboard shortcut (u).
Smart PHP Calendar 1.7.1 December 7, 2011
- Fixed PHP ob_end_flush() function error.
- All plugins were included to packages. You don't have to install plugins anymore. All plugins will be installed with the application automatically and ready-to-use.
- New error management system for development and production environments.
- UI improvements. Redesigned dialogs to serve better usability. New theme Smart-White.
- Application Logout keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+q).
Smart PHP Calendar 1.7 November 25, 2011
- iCal import error when missing location or description properties.
- Mobile Calendar
- Wordpress Plugin
Smart PHP Calendar 1.6 October 28, 2011
- Group Calendars
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free/Busy View
- Rich Text Editor
- PHP MVC Framework
- Created by and Modified by fields for events
- Calendar Engine
- Recurring Engine
- Group Management
- iCalendar Engine
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Calendar API
- Calendar RSS
- i18n Engine
- iCalendar import/export bug for recurring events
- Deleting event image folders delete on user delete
- Wrong date/time informations on RSS view
- Invisible calendars on Calendar Settings List for overflowed screen
- Month view event list overflow
- Wrong time display (1am instead of 10am) on week based views
- Mobile Calendar Plugin (Improved version will be released on November 29, 2011)
Smart PHP Calendar 1.5 July 6, 2011
We wrote the complete calendar engine from scratch to obtain better performance, scalability and more solid code base for upcoming features and plugins.
New calendar engine is faster upto 10 times than previous versions.
- Imroved AJAX performance.
- Improved user interface.
- Improved 'Year View'.
- Improved group management.
- Improved shared calendars.
- Improved user management.
- Improved: RSS view.
- Added: jQuery 1.6.2 support, jQuery 1.8.14 support.
- Dropped: Task manager (will be back better), 'Work Week' view, customizable view orders, signed sidebar-calendar dates, calendar-caching.
* We have dropped some of these features to obtain clearer code and better performance.
But some of them will be added in the upcoming versions like Task Manager, Smart-Caching, signed sidebar-calendar dates.
Smart PHP Calendar 220.127.116.11 June 10, 2011
- Added: jQuery 1.6.1 support, jQuery 1.8.13 support.
- Added: Coloured days on 'sidebar-calendar' and 'year-view' that have events.
- Added: Print Calendar feature. Also you can save your events as Pdf.
- Fixed: Calendar 'Show in List' and Calendar 'Public' checkbox problems.
- Fixed: iCal import problem on PHP 5.2.6.
- Improved: RSS view.
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.9 May 10, 2011
- Added: jQuery 1.6 support, jQuery 1.8.12 support.
- Added: Event image field. (Now each user can upload their images and attach them to their events.)
- Added: Recurring tasks.
- Added: Multiple reminders for tasks. (You can add up to 5 custom reminders for each task.)
- Added: PHPMailer for sending email notifications.
- Improved: Better user password security with sha256 algorithm.
- Fixed: Timemarker bar triggers. Timemarker bar is shown only for 'day', 'week', 'work_week' and 'custom' views.
- Fixed: Calendar settings operations unexpected behaviors.
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.8 March 10, 2011
- Added: Complete Translations of six language.
- Added: jQuery 1.5.1, jQuery UI 1.8.10 support.
- Added: New timeslot selector. (Now click any timeslot in day, week,
work week or custom calendars and drag your mouse up or down to select
start time and end time of the event to be created.)
- Added: Task Manager assigning tasks to group members.
(Now administrators can assign tasks to their group members.)
- Added: Default calendar and task list. (Now when a user created
one default calendar and one default task list are created automatically.)
- Added: Event creator username. (In shared calendars, users can
see event creator usernames in "Edit Event Dialog": "Event Details" section.)
- Added: "Short day names" and "Short month names" in translation
files. This also has imroved the calendar engine performance.
- Improved: CSS3 box and text shadows for events.
- Fixed: SuperUser and Administrators showing all users calendars bug.
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.7 February 10, 2011
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.6 January 10, 2011
- Added: Calendar API
- Added: Task Manager
- Added: Advanced reminders. Now you can define up to 5 custom Email or Popup reminders for each event.
Also you can set default Email and Popup reminders and reminder messages for each calendar.
- Added: jQuery UI 1.8.7 support
- Fixed: Recurring events update bug
- Improved: Minor UI improvements (application height, CSS3 box-shadows)
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.4 November 19, 2010
- Added: iCal event import/export
- Added: PHP 5.1+ support. (Previous versions were supporting only PHP 5.2+)
- Added: Advanced Group Management utilities (See User Guide for details.)
- Added: jQuery 1.4.4 and jQuery UI 1.8.6 support
- Added: Date and time validators for Create/Edit Event dialogs
- Fixed: Administator calendar listing problem
Fixed: IE8 day-range selector (used for selecting multiple days when creating an event
in day, week, work-week, custom and month views) and event drag & drop issues
- Fixed: Dialog box time dropdown menu issues
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.3 October 19, 2010
- Added: All-Day/Multi-Day events with the drag and drop function
- Added: Day, Week, Work Week, Custom and Month View day-range selector
- Added: New themes, Smart Silver and Smart Blue
- Added: Smart Caching Engine
- Added: New event features. Location, Availability and Privacy
- Improved event engine. Now events can be created on any time (3:36pm - 3:52pm)
- Improved event drag & drop and resize engine
- Improved User Interface
- Improved Internet Explorer support
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.2 July 29, 2010
- Added: Event delete verification
- Improved: Query Performance and Event Engine
- Improved: Repeating Event Engine
- Improved: Month View (Completely redesigned for better usability)
- Fixed: Event Drag and Drop date calculation
- Fixed: Shared calendar permissions in month view
- Fixed: Month view drag and drop event problem in IE8
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4.1 July 16, 2010
- Added: Work Week View
- Added: Customizable Reminders Email/Popup
- Added: Customizable View order
- Added: Time-Marker bar
- Improved repeating engine
- Fixed month tab event edit problem
Smart PHP Calendar 1.4 May 16, 2010
- Added: Multiple calendars for each user
- Added: Calendar sharing
- Added: Group management
- Added: Customizable time slot sizes
- Added: New i18n api (now you can translate Smart PHP Calendar in your language easily)
- New UI, changed paging bar, calendar views for better usability
Smart PHP Calendar 1.3.5 April 6, 2010
- Improved event views and sizes
- Month Calendar event Drag & Drop and paging with mousewheel added
- Improved Month Calendar cell sizes
- Improved timerange selector for Day, Week and Custom Calendar
- Fixed: Rss event showing problem and event date order
- Fixed: Event resize handler overlap on event dialogs
- Fixed: Rss date formats (now all dates are shown by compatible with user's date format)
- Fixed: Public calendar search box dialog dates
- Fixed: Public calendar date converter
- Fixed: Sidebar Calendar start day
Smart PHP Calendar 1.3 March 23, 2010
- New date formats
- Improved usability
- Improved user interface
- Improved engine and performance
- New agenda view
- New search view
- New internationalization engine
Smart PHP Calendar 1.2 February 7 2010
- Sidebar calendar added to administrator panel
- Task Manager added
- Custom View added
- Agenda View added
- Improved Settings View
- Improved User Interface
Smart PHP Calendar 1.1 December 15 2009
- Improved event engine
- Multi-User support (One Calendar Administrator and unlimited different calendar users can be created)
- Event Drag and Drop support
- Resizable Events
- Easy event creating by selecting time ranges
- Improved event recurring engine
- Customizable themes
- Custimizable timeranges
- Improved event search engine
- Cutomizable event, background and day colors
- Improved recurring event engine
- User interface improvements (Time selection dropdown menus, new paging buttons)
- AM-PM time format added
- Fixed: Event overlap issue
Smart PHP Calendar 1.0 November 29 2009